An Interview with Charlotte …
Charlotte has over three years’ experience working within customer service. She has a bubbly and friendly personality with a natural professionalism. Charlotte has a great energy and is passionate about customer service and is someone who strives to do well in whatever she does. Here is our interview with Charlotte:-
1. What is the reason for your move?
“I would like to grow within a role”
2. What interests you about Customer Service?
“I like the fact that its customer service and I love helping people”
3. What are your three main strengths?
I’m easy to get on with
4. If you had an area that needed working on, what would that be?
“My experience has mainly been customer service face to face so have no experience over the phone as yet”
5. How would your friends describe you in three words?
6. What do you do outside work?
“In my spare time I perform, attend and organise plays at the theatre.”
“I enjoy spending time with my friends and family”
7. Tell me about a time when you have received excellent customer service.
“Jamie’s Italian – I recently went to Jamie’s Italian and I have to say the service was just amazing. The waitress welcomed me and a friend and took us to our table sat us down and asked how our day was.
She spent time making sure we are ok. The atmosphere was warm and felt really like royalty.”
No blog post found.