Our client is a well-established, global organisation, and a leader within their field. They are seeking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their marketing team.
Your role as a Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for growing and development of the Brand. To develop processes and systems in order to design and produce brochures, POS material, promotional materials, in-store visual communication, leaflets, show cards, large format graphics, national advertising. To scope out photography requirements and design web pages, web banners, online advertising banners and e-newsletters. Maintain awareness and knowledge of competitor activity and new initiatives in print and digital. To liaise with print suppliers for the most creative, timely and cost effective printed materials. To liaise with internal and external customers and clients.
In order to succeed within this role as Senior Graphic Designer you will have to demonstrate you have experience in the following key performance indicators:
• Production of creative, effective and high quality marketing collateral;
• Timely production of printed and digital/online marketing collateral and newsletters to a professional standard;
• Maintaining an up-to-date Image library Delivery of marketing collateral to agreed time-scales;
• Professional liaison with internal and external customers.
You will have to have the following skills:
• Highly motivated, organised and able to work independently
• Highly developed & effective design skills and use of
• Mac OSX operating environment
• In Design
• Illustrator CS
• Photoshop CS
• Preferably also HTML and knowledge of Umbraco CMS and Magento web platforms
• Able to listen and understand instructions
• Able to work on multiple projects at one time and to work to deadlines
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
What you’ll get in return:
In return you will be responsible for ALL the graphic design requirements for the Brand in the UK and have ownership of creating and delivering all the graphic design required for the company in relation to its Marketing activity. You will be part of a dynamic team and rewarded with a competitive salary.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed please send your CV in the first instance to Vish to be considered for initial interview.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000
INDUSTRYAdvertising, Arts & Media