The ideal candidate will have previous experience in construction labouring for Demolition and General work, using hand & power tools.
We are looking for a hardworking and positive individual, with understanding of the importance of working professionally and to a high standard within the domestic market. You will be joining the team as the business continues to grow, giving you an ideal opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the industry.
The job role will include (but will not be limited to):
• Current work programme is focused around internal demolition work, tasks would include demolition of internal walls preparing the jobs Liaising with customers;
• Assisting and working with others, as well as working alone;
• Maintaining a clean and safe site.
• Previous experience of using hand and power tools;
• Full, clean UK driving license;
• Good health and physical strength;
• Good hand-eye coordination;
• Ability to understand, follow and complete all tasks assigned;
• Reliable and trustworthy – with relevant references.
Full time position, salary will be based on experience. between £7.50-£9 to start on a 3month probation period.
References will be requested.
Due to usual high numbers of application, please can all applicants email CV or cover letter with previous experience rather than phoning this will speed up the process, if you are what we are looking for then we will contact you directly to arrange interview.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000
INDUSTRYTrades & Services